From imported carafes and presses, to anything coffee and tea enthusiasts need or want; from stunning handblown glass to vintage collectibles; we have decorative treasures for a season or a lifetime, as well as kitchen and dining fabric goods, party paper goods and gardener gear. You’ll find unusual wedding and shower gifts, and a selection of baby and children’s items to ooh and ahh over.
Here’s something special: We are the first coffee shop in America to carry the sale of “Bruetta Teas.” Bruetta is a fantastic Cincinnati company that produces simply sensational tea, ranging from Her Majesty’s English Breakfast to exotic offerings like Island Coconut White and Prickly Pear Delight. We serve all of their teas in our cafe, and you can buy tins to take home as well.
Here are some of our other favorite product lines:
– Charley Harper cards, mugs, calendars, puzzles, board games, and more
– TAG home decor: beautiful and functional home goods
– Cincinnati-themed items
– A unique boutique selection of wines
– The widest selection of Blue Q merchandise in the area – it’s funny, it’s edgy, it’s fantastic! Choose from socks, pouches, bags, gum and more
– Solmate Socks: intentionally mismatched, eco-friendly and made in Vermont
– Kitras Art Glass: hand blown glass ornaments, orbs and more, made in Canada
– Primitives By Kathy: home goods, hilarious towels, dog and cat goods and more
– Treska: fashion-scarves
– Dog Speak: ceramic mugs, magnets and more-for the kitty lovers too!
– Jams, jellies, chocolates, candies, snacks and more, both locally produced and imported from Europe
Enjoy a one-stop shopping experience with the most exciting and eclectic selection of gifts and home goods anywhere around!